There is nothing like the Primal Origin Sculpting Beard Balm on the market. It will nourish not only the epic-ness growing on your face but what is under it AND tattoos. All of the main ingredients in every can of beard balm are all natural with the bee’s wax being sourced LOCALLY! Yes, I know the owners and have personally been to the hive that works hard every day to produce such fine wax.
You may be asking yourself what makes this beard balm any different from others. As with any product I make it is a difference YOU WILL FEEL. I use less bee’s wax than the competition and more butters. How is it possible that it still has such a strong hold? That’s because Cupuacu is a hard butter that packs a nutrient loaded punch! Cupuacu is a lightweight butter with a high melting point. It is known for its ability to moisturize and lock in water. With it’s water retention properties and UV blocking potential it is a great choice for those living in dryer climates. This mixed in with Shea Butter and the Primal Blend creates a superior balm with excellent hold.
Not only are you getting my unique butter combo, but you are still getting the renowned Primal Blend that has caused big waves in the bearded community for being the “best feel in beard” many have ever experienced. Want the perfect combo? Combine my beard oil and my beard balm for the best bearding experience possible.
This product will:
- Provide a strong hold to allow styling of the beard and moustache
- Nourish your skin and beard
- Soften the skin and the beard
- Provide a protective layer reducing water and nutrient loss
Every can includes the finest of ingredients that will lead to an experience you will never forget
- Size: 2oz
- Fragrance: Neanderthal
- Essential Oils: There are no added fragrances in this bottle; only the natural fruit and nut scents from the oils.
- Ingredients: Primal Blend: Raspberry seed oil, Rosehip oil, Jojoba oil, Amla nut oil, Chia seed oil, Kukui nut oil, Hemp oil, Vitamin E.
- Suggested Use: Daily and always after a shower